Friday, March 20, 2009

Be Still

Psalm 46:10: "Be still, and know that I Am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth".

Sometimes we get so busy, so caught up in life. We need to be here, need to do that. Sometimes it's stressful and tiring. But we need to take time to just sit, take a breath, and be still. Talk to God. "Be still and know that I Am God". God will take care of you. He's got you covered. He'll get things worked out. It won't always be easy, but nothing is difficult for God. Trust in Him, and know that He is God. Praise Him.

Philippians 4:13: "I can do all things through Christ Who strengthens me".

Sometimes when we are so busy, we aren't even sure if we can get all the things we need to get done, done. But we need to, again, be still. Know that we can get things done, for God strengthens us.

Let us praise Him, for He loves us, strengthens us, is watching over us.

2 comments:

  1. Aww, fresh air. I needed that. I've been reminded twice this week now to be still before God, take some time to talk to Him and let Him talk to me, too. And trust, also. Oh, three things I struggle with. Stillness, shutting up and waiting for God to speak to me, and trusting Him fully. Thanks for the reminder, Amber, love. *sigh of peace* Stillness. That's nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww. You're welcome, Lilly dear. :)

    ReplyDelete